Saturday, June 4, 2011

Upper West Side

Today marked the last of the Upper West Side locations.  I must say they are not the most well put-together group of NYSC locations.  Let's reflect:

62nd and Broadway - C
73rd and Central Park West - C-
76th and Broadway - C
80th and Broadway - E
94th and Broadway - C+

This would NOT have been an acceptable report card to bring back to my mother from school.  The UES at least has a B+ so far (although rumor has it the last remaining UES location I have to go to sucks, but even if it gets a failing grade that's better than this group).  I'm surprised by this; the UWS is a fun neighborhood and would have thought that the gyms would have reflected that.  Unfortunately I don't think I'll be visiting these again (with the exception of 94th St which was under construction) unless it was out of sheer convenience.