Saturday, July 16, 2011

94th and Broadway (revisit)

Yes I have been absent.  No I am not happy about it.  And yes I'm still single (wait...you weren't thinking about that?  Well fine.)

I revisited 94th and Broadway today.  This photo sucks and this review will be lazy.  Seriously, you should have expected this by now and you really need to get over it.  The re-design looks good aesthetically; better lighting, better decor, for the most part nicer.  Here's the catch, though: even during a "slow time" this place is still too small for how busy it is (I can't even imagine peak hours) and the weight room looks pretty much the same (please refer to original review).  Because of the traffic it is pretty messy and they clearly haven't re-done the locker rooms.  Still nicer, but not nice enough to win awards.

I'd say this is the best NYSC on the UWS, but saying that doesn't say much.

My new grade: B-