Wednesday, August 25, 2010

49th and Broadway

Instead of going back and reviewing all of the other clubs I have been to, I will begin when my marathon started -- today.

This club was OK, but a little confusing for me.  It's in a hotel on the 15th floor of the building (I looked lost) and is deceiving at first.  The pool (it has a POOL!) is on the first (15th?) floor and everything else is downstairs.  I didn't know this and used the upstairs locker room.  Whoops.  This is the smaller locker room that is probably meant just for the people using the pool (AHH pool!).  It was also...gross.  Wet floors, broken curtains, no paper towels for your hands...ugh.

Downstairs was much nicer.  LOTS of space, very large weight area.  This location, however, was fairly warm (ew) and the lighting was DE-pressing.  I felt like I was in a dark warehouse.  I noticed a few machines were broken, but it didn't impede my workout.

P.S.  Very gay.

My grade: B+